Saturday, January 21, 2012

Style Crush: Kirsten Vansgness aka Penelope Garcia

What can I say about the style of Kirsten Vangess? It pretty much speaks for itself. She has a unique and outgoing style both on and off the set of Criminal Minds. The Pasadena native shows just how curves can look in a dress.

While looking through the internet for photos I ran across only a few where she was wearing pants. This is something I love to see, a lady in a dress or a skirt having fun.

I also admit my style crush includes the many pairs of glasses she wears on the show. How lucky is she? In my dream wardrobe I have every color in both cateyes and something less funky. Yes, a girl can dream.
She can pull of vintage dresses, outfits that look like she is going to rave and what I call funky librarian style. She seems very comfortable in her own skin and I think that is all anyone wants to be.

Enjoy and Be Creative,
The Eccentric One

2 comments:

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...