Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fearlessness soon reminded me...

closer picture

It's about 48 degrees outside. This is what I wore to the store. I had to run out and get some things like oranges and apples.

Top View

It is actually winter weather here. I really wish I had a pair of black gloves to keep my hands wore. Soon, I hope I can gather some. This weather makes me long for a hounds-tooth jacket and rain-boots. Soon, I hope soon...

Fearlessness soon reminded me...

Dress-Mikado (Goodwill 3.49)
Hat- AHC (Oasis Thrift Shop 1.99)
Belt- Unbranded (Goodwill 1.00)
Shoes- Mossimo Supply Company (Goodwill 3.49)
Jacket- John Paul Richard (Goodwill 5.99)
Scarf- KhaiSilk (Goodwill 1.00)


I have been told I have "swag", does the minivan covered in bumper stickers take my swag away? I hope not!

Love and Best Dresses,
The Eccentric in A Dress



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your visit, and for having me in your blogroll.
    Following you now, yeahhhhhhhhhhh
    I do hope we become good blogger friends
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...