Friday, November 4, 2016

Book Review: Ethan and Michelle

Ethan and Michelle

By Giselle Walko




I got Ethan and Michelle on Thursday afternoon, I figured it might take me a couple days to read as I am knee deep in another book and participating in NANOWRIMO this year. I was wrong, as soon as I started I could not put it down, I had to though a couple times.  On to the book..... I honestly can say I really enjoyed this book. The book follows the immediate attraction of two young college students in the 90's. They become friends as one of them is already attached to someone else, but over time feelings develop. I don't want to giveaway too much, but I will say it's not one of those perfect Hallmark love stories however it's not a bad one either.
While reading this book I was talking to myself out loud, I even laughed out loud. You are sure ti enjoy this book about an interracial relationship that is sure to stand the test of time. Go grab a drink and a snack so you can dive right in.


You may purchase this book at Amazon. Here is the link.

















***Ethan and Michelle came to me in an ebook from LibraryThings Member Giveways. In return for the book I agreed to write a review. No monetary compensation

1 comment:

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...