Sunday, November 6, 2016

Book Review: Slicky Boys by Martin Limón


So long, farewell my friend. I know we've only known each other a short while, but you invaded my life. I stretched out reading you so that I could have your words linger a little longer. We met at local library association book store, it's like you lept out straight into my hands.
Your words were written to keep me on my toes, while not being out of the realm of possible. Sgt. Sueño and Sgt. Bascon are two of my favorite book characters no. I think Martin Limón is now my favorite author.


Dear Reader,
This book takes you through the life of two detectives in the US Army living in Korea. These two detectives are on the hunt for a murder of a British soldier, and to find out the reason he was murdered. They meet many people leading lives involved in petty crime, Korean high up brass and sometimes information falls into their lap when they board the USD Kitty Hawk. More lives are lost, some are nearly lost. In the end...you'll just have to find out. Go out and find yourself a copy.

Purchase here from Amazon:  http://amzn.to/2ff21oM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...