Saturday, November 12, 2016

Recent Finds

I will start out what I found at Walgreens on my last trip. I love going and looking around Walgreens, earning my points and using coupons.  They have Covergirl lipsticks BOGO 50% off. So of course even though the Katy Kat Matte wasn't marked, I asked. You know it is a Covergirl line, and it was part of the sale. As of writing this it still is.
I picked up these two glitter eyeshadows from Wet n' Wild. They seems be put out more around the holidays. I could be wrong and maybe I just notice them more at the holiday time. of course I got a new large eyeshadow brush.



Next we have my $1 clearance hoops from Kmart. These things are huge. You must keep an eye out on Kmart jewelry sales of all types. I am a fan of hoops. gold or silver. My dream is to find some rose gold hoops, big and thick. Keep your eyes out for me and let me know if you find anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...