Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mostly Home









All pictures are from my home. We stayed home today except when we were busy picking up the high schoolers, medications, husband from work, and a short stop at the park. We are working on some serious mental health issues with one of our kids who for some reason keeps having issues with med refills. This time this child went into crisis mode and we almost had to hospitalize until the psychiatrist office intervened. Thank God! It's not something as a family we take lightly. We are trying to find ways to make time for outside as it's helpful for all of our mental, physical, and spiritual health.
With the weather going back up to normal May Southern California temps I am trying to plan our outside adventures better. Even though I was born and raised here I have developed a sensitivity to the heat. A few of my kids are the same way, nobody needs to get sick just to explore. Thank God for the mountains. 
I feel like I am getting a cold and do not have time for that. I just want to feel better all the way around. My husband went and grabbed me some unhealthy treats to cheer me up, some sugar free candies and diet orange soda. Today I spent a lot of time looking for my FitBit watch band, it has disappeared. If all else fails I will order this next payday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...