Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Loner

Well, here is why I am changing my blog name....and I think I will stick with it. As you may or may not know I do just about everything in a dress or a skirt. It is just my way, I do have a couple pairs of leggings I wear under my skirts and a pair of sweats for when I just need to revert to old comfort. I started after I had my first daughter, I got sad and lazy after she was born. My clothes didn't fit the same, and pants seemed so prescriptive, plus I was in this weird phase where I thought pants were sinful on women. Wearing skirts and dresses has changed my life in ways that may seem crazy. I feel more comfortable in my skin, and I like how much more I feel I can express myself. I get creative and I have learned to do just about anything wearing them, exercising, gardening, hiking, and whatever else needs to be done. Even sitting grumpy in a hot van, like in this photo below.


 I got to eat some delicious tacos today. Tacos, on Tuesday is something  I am pretty grateful for, laugh if you want but, I will file under self care.

m

Master Gardener class was good tonight, Citrus and Avocados! So much to know and so many nasty bugs. I really enjoy this class, and that fact that we get a little break to socialize and connect sure does help. I really hope 41 isn't too late to make new friends, especially ones with a common interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...