Wednesday, October 18, 2017

You're Still A Mystery

So, I sit here watching the Cubs play the Dodgers at Wrigley field. My family is hoping the Cubs win this game. We just returned from a parent class for one of our kids who is in religious education at our local parish.
My life is full of so much love and so much pain. This is just how it is. When the catechist talked about stigmata, and my mind wandered to some of the trauma in my life that has been stirred up by recent events, I got that familiar tinge of pain in my hands. It wasn't too painful or searing like it has been in the past. The tinge was enough for me to know Christ has me in his presence and I can call on Him or the Saints when in need.
In an attempt to finance Christmas, and to get a new denture I am looking for some part time work in retail. So here's to seeing what is in store for me.
The vermiposting book that was lent to me is no too serious, and not too cheesey. It is indeed just what to read and not be overwhelmed.



OOTD:
Skirt: Torrid
Choker: Torrid
Glasses: Zenni Optical
Song of the Day:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...