Sunday, October 22, 2017

Run

 
 
 
So, it is Sunday and I got to go to Mass and be part of the older boys Rite of Acceptance. It was beautiful. Of course.
 
I really do not know what else to say about today. Just hoping to have a good week and get some work done in the house, the yard, and to get my creative time in. When I get my creative time in, I tend to do better all around. I also need to get some outside time in with some exercise....it has been too long. Time to get accountable with myself. My goal is to work up to running again, and avoiding another knee or foot issue.
 
 This dress is a $1 find from my local Goodwill. It is a Davids Bridal dress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...