Monday, October 23, 2017

Two Ghosts

 
 
It is weird to me how depression creeps up, what can trigger is not so weird. The triggers can be traumatic and defiantly remind me I still need a lot of work. For me, work means getting back into therapy sooner than later (I am working on that), and creative outlets. I have been greatly inspired by this Harry Styles album, more than anything in a very long time. Lately, I have been really working on my poetry more and my art. Creative outlets help me so much, and listening to this album while I work just allows me to flow better, work through some of the things in my head, and even cry a little. Isn't that what a good album will do?
My plan for housework this week include reorganizing the living room, because it is a creative outlet for me. Isn't it funny how a hated childhood chore is now a beloved adult creative outlet? I really think it is. But, that is how it goes I suppose.
Another, way I like getting creative, and escape my triggers is putting together outfits. Today was low
key, it was over 100 out and I opted for a comfortable shirt dress from DressBarn that I found for
$1 at the Goodwill. Yay for the Goodwill! 
Well, back to music and writing for the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...