Saturday, October 21, 2017

The More You Ingnore Me...

...the Closer I Get


 
 
 
Everyday is a good day for Morrissey, don't you think? I think so.  Although, mostly I listened to Harry Styles first release mostly. I still have a deep connection to Moz's music. You know, it's like listening to corrido's and ranchero's. Someone love lorn.....
This morning I volunteered with San Bernardino Master Gardener's at Redlands Certified Farmers Market. It is always interesting to see the people who come up and chat with us. I do enjoy people watching and talking, so it s a perfect setting for me. I came home and wrote for a bit the started a practice picture. Pencil drawing is something I am relearning, I enjoy it so much. Tomorrow my older boys have a religious rite so I spent some time getting proper clothing together for one of them, the other one has a suit. 
The other day I felt like I was coming out of my funk, but right now it's looming. I am okay though and probably just need to get better sleep and food in my body. There are different causes of this feeling for me, and right now I know this one of the major things besides my PTSD being triggered. I just don't want to end up confused and in a place I don't belong.
Four times today I was complimented on my vintage decade mix matched outfit. The hat is 50's/60's and my dress is late 40's probably. Both wonderful Goodwill finds.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...