Thursday, November 16, 2017

Laid

This song has been in my head all day. Ever since I woke up, so now I will post it here. You know how it is with songs from a specific time in your life. Maybe a line or two ring true with you, maybe now, maybe when you first heard it. You have songs like that? I have quite a few.
 
 
 
 The big geek I am, is very excited about playing Dungeons and Dragons with my family. I think we have all agreed on a Dungeon Master. We are just waiting on some other things to come in, and in the mean time studying will occur. Oh, my gosh I can not wait to create characters.

 
 
Here is my OOTD:
Dress: Old Navy via Goodwill
Boots; Merona via Goodwill
Jacket: Vintage via Goodwill
Necklace: Made in the Philippines via Goodwill
 Glasses: RayBan via Glasses.com

 The way I dress is an expression of myself. I like using it like an artist palette, which means not everyone will appreciate it. But, do I really care? Not so much. 




 
 
 
 
Tonight I took this great holiday class with a friend from my Master Gardeners class. It was put on by San Bernardino Master Gardeners Program.
We got to see some baking with different types of pre-made pastries, hot water bath canning, freezer preserves and more. After all the demonstrations we got to eat the food that was prepared. This was fun, although I had to steer clear of some things because of my food sensitivities.
I brought a basket of my homegrown goodies and gave some away. Lemons, pecans, and pomegranates were happily taken.  It is nice to live in an area where taking these types of classes is possible, and available.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...