Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Headlights

I have been going through past experiences, in my thoughts I have been inventorying how they have made me feel. How they have shaped the woman I have become. Sometimes these thoughts, inventories manifest in tears, sometimes they manifest in poems, and sometimes a combination of both. Someday, hopefully soon I hope to become a better woman. A woman who has some sort of peace about her childhood and her past. Where questions can be asked and answered honestly. That means the woman I am needs to gain strength in her words, in her value, and in not allowing herself to be reduced to as small child.
All my life people have made me feel "not enough" or "too much". These are feelings that have found there way into my adult life, my life as a wife, and my life as a mother....and as a friend. Here I am just trying to be better and figure this all out at 41. Shouldn't I feel "just right" by now?



OOTD:
Blouse: Loulou de la Falaise via Goodwill
Skirt: Torrid (clearance)
Shoes: Payless Shoes (clearance)
Necklace: Goodwill
Glasses: Zenni Optical

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...