Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Lovesong

My day in pictures, my first volunteer day for the Master Gardeners helpline, comic book shop visit, quickcrete dust from a 90lb bag I bought at Lowes, happy mail from Japan and Oklahoma. Today was busy, but good.
I am trying to do NaNoWrimo and I am feeling panicked. I do not know why, maybe because my mind is everywhere in the world and not on writing. Which is frustrating because I love writing, I do. Maybe because I picked a topic. Maybe because right now I am having anxiety and keep thinking I will have Super Ventricular Tachycardia again.  Life with anxiety is not easy, it's not always like this thankfully. It is just hard some days and some nights stretch long and I feel alone, and suffocating.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...