Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Name In Stone





This is where I spent my morning volunteering with San Bernardino County Master Gardeners. When there are no pending calls, or emails to the helpline I read through materials that are available. I watch videos on YouTube on gardening and urban homesteading.



Here is my orange tree that is grafted. We mostly get blood oranges and this year we seem to be getting what is like a cross between a lemon and an orange. We shall see what the season continues to bring.

Here I am on a ladder up in the lowest parts of my pecan tree. Notice I am in skirt. Really, I think there is so much I can do in a dress or in a skirt. That is how I go through like, finding challenges and going forth. It really wasn't that long ago that women worked and even hiked long distances in skirts and dresses. This is how I am choosing to go through my life.


5 dry liters of pecans....there's plenty more where those came from.
 

Because I love my leggings...
 
  
After harvesting pecans.

OOTD: 
Top- Torrid (second hand from my cousin)
Skirt: Old Navy (via Goodwill)
Leggings: Torrid (last years clearance find)
Boots; Kenneth Cole (via Goodwill)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Horses

For My Wild Girl I do not mourn for your death You have not left this earth You are still here for me to see For me to love...